Stichting De Betovering Stichting De Betovering, based at Van Limburg Stirumstraat 41
2515 PA The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Van Limburg Stirumstraat 41
2515 PA The Hague
+31 070 364 22 02
Our data protection officer at Stichting De Betovering can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we process
Stichting De Betovering processes your personal data because you work with us, use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Title (Mr./Mrs. Etc.)
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Company name (if applicable)
- Position within the company (if applicable)
- Payment and billing information such as Bank account number (if financial transactions have been agreed upon).
- IP addresses and activities on our website. This is done anonymously: we do not see your name or e-mail address, but we see the browser, the IP address, the driver program and, for example, the domain name of the website that sent you to our website.
- We do not collect any data about your online behaviour across different websites. Organisations linked to our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google and Google Analytics do this when you visit our website. We have access to the data from Google Analytics, but this data cannot be traced to a personal level.
- We also process the burgerservice number, a copy of a proof of ID, date and place of birth of employees, self-employed persons, payrollers and volunteers.
In addition, we search public sources such as the internet, data from companies and organisations that we suspect are interested in the festival offer, or organisations that we are considering purchasing a product or service from or entering into a collaboration with. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process in this context:
- Company Name
- Type of organisation
- Name and title of contact person
- Position of contact person within the company (if applicable)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
If we have obtained your data in any other way than mentioned above, we will explicitly mention this, as well as the source from which we received your contact details, in the initial contact.
With what purpose and on which basis we process personal data
Stichting De Betovering processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Informing you about the festival and / or sending you our newsletter. You have the right to unsubscribe from this information provision at any time via the opt-out in the email or by sending a message to email@example.com
- The execution of an agreement or a payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary in order to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Stichting De Betovering analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and our offer and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. We use Google Analytics and Stats for this. This is done anonymously: we do not see your name or e-mail address, but we see the browser, the IP address, the driver program and, for example, the domain name of the website that sent you to our website.
- Stichting De Betovering also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, for example the keeping of an administration, or to comply with legitimate requests from authorised authorities (such as police / judicial authorities)
- If appropriate, we may use your information in the context of dispute resolution, to enforce fulfilment of an agreement we have with you, to enforce our rights against third parties, or to defend ourselves against claims or allegations made by third parties.
- If you experience problems with one of our products or services, we may have to process personal data to solve the problem in question. We also process your personal data for some internal operational processes, for example when we transfer customer data to a new database.
- In order to carry out our corporate activities, we use your personal data for general corporate processes. For example, we process your data for archiving purposes, insurance, management reports, audits and other administrative purposes.
Automated decision making
Stichting De Betovering does not make decisions that may have (significant) consequences for people based on automated processing on matters. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of De Betovering Foundation).
How long we keep personal data
Stichting De Betovering does not store your personal data longer than is necessary to realise the goals for which your data is collected, and / or as long as this is required by law. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
* People who have submitted their e-mail address via the website and have indicated that they want to remain informed - Until deregistration via opt-out
* Employees, self-employed persons, payrollers, trainees: In accordance with legal obligation.
* Volunteers: 5 years after last voluntary work.
* Anonymous and bundled data about activities on our website, and the URLs from which our website visitors came to our website > Retention period as long as possible > providing insight into trends and developments.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Stichting De Betovering does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. De Betovering Foundation remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookie statement: cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
Accrued information in cookies is not linked to your name, address and / or e-mail address.
Cookies can be placed by De Betovering itself or by other parties such as Google.
Functional cookies: De Betovering places cookies that can ensure that the wish list is automatically reloaded when you next visit the website.
This cookie statement is subject to change by us without prior notice. The modified version is provided with the date on which the last modification was made. We advise you to read our cookie statement regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.
Upon their first visit to our website, the visitor is informed about these cookies and asked for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by changing your internet browser settings so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Stichting De Betovering and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation indicated by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Stichting De Betovering would also like to point out that you have the option of filing a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Stichting De Betovering takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com ;
De Betovering & Photography
De Betovering Festival The Hague is a large public festival and we would like to share that with our audience, partners, sponsors and funding bodies. A photographer employed by De Betovering goes around to capture images of this unique festival. These images will appear on our various social media channels. The number of visitors that attend De Betovering is overwhelming. It is therefore unworkable for the organisation to ask each visitor for personal permission. When the photographer takes a close-up (where the face is clearly recognisable in the image) and deems it suitable for publication, permission will be requested from the parent / supervisor and child. If you are unsure whether your (grand)child has been photographed close-up, you can check with the photographer. Close-up photos that have already been published can be removed upon request after publication. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org